Teaching About 9-11Hot Topics
Click HERE for our most recent articles about 9-11.
Click HERE for our full coverage of 9-11.
Click HERE for tweets about 9-11.
- Eric Foner: Rethinking American History in a Post-9/11 World
- Ivan Eland: It's Not Because They Hate Who We Are
- Marilyn Young: How the Bush Administration Used 9-11 to Advance Its Agenda
- Irfan Khawaja:"Why Don’t Muslims Condemn Terrorism?"
- James Ottavio Castagnera: 85 Years Before 9-11 ... Manhattan Was Blasted in a Now Forgotten Act of Terrorism
- Gil Troy: We Lied. 9-11 Didn't Change Us
- Jim Downs: Historicizing 9-11
- Poll: Has 9-11 Changed the Way Historians Teach History? by HNN Staff
- Classroom Lesson Plans: Teaching About 9-11
- Dickinson College: The Clarke Center's Teaching 9-11
- What Should We Tell Our Children About 9-11?
- What Books Are Helpful in Understanding 9-11?
- Memories: September 11 Digital Archive
- Abstract: The OAH Special 9-11 Edition
- Resources: History of U.S. Interventions
comments powered by Disqus
John Edward Philips - 9/10/2006
Maybe because 9/11 was and still is used as an excuse for an unrelated US intervention in Iraq?
Dave Thomas - 9/10/2003
Why is there a heading about United States interventions associated with all the sites on 9-11.
- New Statue Unsettles Italian City: Is It Celebrating a Poet or a Nationalist?
- A Charter School Gets Canceled for Wanting to Teach Indigenous History
- The 1969 Documentary That Tried to Humanize Queen Elizabeth II and The Royal Family
- The 96-Year-History of the Equal Rights Amendment
- The Amazon Rainforest under Threat
- An interview with historian James Oakes on the New York Times’ 1619 Project
- Historian Jeffrey Engel Takes Listener Questions On Impeachment Inquiry on NPR's All Things Considered
- 5 Historians on What Was Truly Unprecedented in This Week’s Impeachment Hearings
- Teaching impeaching: History comes to life in school as teachers seize on this historic moment. Here’s what some are doing — and how.
- Smithsonian Elevates the Frequently Ignored Histories of Women