Doing History in the Age of TrumpHistorians in the News
tags: climate change, global warming, environment, EPA, Trump, Scott Pruitt
Felipe Fernandez-Armesto is a professor of history at Notre Dame and the first professor in the UK to teach environmental history. He was interviewed by the History News Network's Rick Shenkman on January 4, 2018 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association.
comments powered by Disqus
- Do American Indians Celebrate the 4th of July?
- Trump Vows To Veto Defense Bill If It Removes Confederate Names From Military Bases
- Fourth of July: Beer’s Patriotic Connection to the Founding Fathers
- Calls for ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ to be Replaced With a New US National Anthem
- As Young People Drive Infection Spikes, College Faculty Members Fight For The Right To Teach Remotely
- The Day the White Working Class Turned Republican (Review)
- David Starkey Criticised over Slavery Comments
- ‘A Conflicted Cultural Force’: What It’s Like to Be Black in Publishing
- Did Rutgers Find The Perfect President For 2020? Meet Jonathan Holloway, Black Historian.
- In Search of King David’s Lost Empire