Free Speech on Campus: Interviews with Carla Hesse and Jonathan Scott HollowayHistorians in the News
tags: free speech, bias, Truth
An interview with Carla Hesse and Jonathan Scott Holloway. Hesse is Dean of Social Sciences and a professor of history at UC Berkeley. Holloway is the Provost and a professor of history at Northwestern University.
They were interviewed by the History News Network's Erik Moshe on January 5, 2018 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association, where they appeared on the panel, "Free Speech on Campus."
comments powered by Disqus
- Santae Tribble, Whose Wrongful Conviction Revealed FBI Forensic Hair Match Flaws, Dies at 59
- Crowd Rallies to Keep Confederate Memorial in Downtown St. Augustine
- As Divisions Threaten America, The Pressure To Cancel Presidents Is Dangerous
- Trump is Going All In on Divisive Culture Wars. That Might not Work this Time.
- Redskins, Indians and the Long Push to Drop Native American Mascots
- How to Confront a Racist National History
- The Politics of Race are Shifting, and Politicians are Struggling to Keep Pace
- Trump’s Push to Amplify Racism Unnerves Republicans who have Long Enabled Him
- The Day the White Working Class Turned Republican (Review)
- David Starkey Criticised over Slavery Comments