'NYT' Launches 'Unfinished Work' Virtual Series, Focuses On Women's RightsHistorians in the News
tags: suffrage, digital history, womens history, 19th Amendment
As the 19th Amendment celebrates its 100th anniversary, The New York Times is launching a special virtual interactive event series dubbed “Unfinished Work.” The five-part series, which launches with support from presenting sponsor MassMutual, spotlights the ongoing fight for women’s rights.
comments powered by Disqus
- These Portraits Revolutionized the Way Queer Women Were Seen in the 1970s
- “Decades in the Making”: How Mainstream Conservatives & Right-Wing Money Fueled the Capitol Attack
- What the FBI Had on Grandpa
- Franco: Melilla Enclave Removes Last Statue of Fascist Dictator on Spanish Soil
- Lawrence Ferlinghetti Obituary
- For Many, an Afro isn’t Just a Hairstyle
- With Free Medical Clinics and Patient Advocacy, the Black Panthers Created a Legacy in Community Health That Still Exists Amid COVID-19
- With a Touch of Wisdom: Human Rights, Memory, and Forgetting
- New Exhibit Reckons With Glendale's Racist Past as ‘Sundown Town'
- The Broken System: What Comes After Meritocracy?