UPDATE: Technical DifficultiesHNN
Dear HNN Community,
We apologize if any of you have had difficulty contacting HNN by email between Wednesday evening and the present time. Our email host is experiencing technical difficulties that have prevented HNN from receiving email on several of our accounts.
We hope this situation will be rectified soon and appreciate patience for responses to emails and article submissions.
UPDATE: We have started to receive new emails this morning. It remains to be seen if emails sent to HNN between 8:00 pm EDT Wednesday and 10:30 am Friday will be recovered. If you emailed HNN with urgent business during that time consider re-sending your message.
comments powered by Disqus
- Washington History Seminar TODAY: Claudio Saunt's "Unworthy Republic"
- The Bonnie and Richard Reiss Graduate Institute for Constitutional History Seminar Spring 2021 Session (Virtual)
- Hank Aaron's Lasting Impact is Measured in More than Home Runs
- Hank Aaron's 715th, Called by Vin Scully
- Washington Must Treat White Supremacist Terrorism as a Transnational Threat
- Virtual Event: Sarah Miller-Davenport: Gateway State: Hawai’i and Cultural Transformation of American Empire, FEB. 1
- Virtual Event: Joan Wallach Scott's "On the Judgment of History" FRIDAY JAN. 29
- How Tuskegee Airmen Fought Military Segregation With Nonviolent Action
- What the History of the Ku Klux Klan Can Teach Us about the Capitol Riot
- Reconstruction Era Expert On Why Politicians Use Terms Unity And Healing