Dr. Heather Cox Richardson: The 2020 Election and BeyondHistorians in the News
tags: Heather Cox Richardson, Donald Trump, podcasts
In the third episode of the 2020 Election season, I interview Heather Cox Richardson, Professor of History at Boston College. She talks about how she sees herself as a “translator,” discusses the advantages of being an older woman, and explains how being a parent has made her a better scholar. I ask her about politics and violence, and she talks about the importance of language and the power of hope. Dr. Richardson discusses her wildly popular “Letters from an American,” and offers wisdom for the coming months and years.
comments powered by Disqus
- Hank Aaron's Lasting Impact is Measured in More than Home Runs
- Hank Aaron's 715th, Called by Vin Scully
- Washington Must Treat White Supremacist Terrorism as a Transnational Threat
- Charlottesville Inspired Biden to Run. Now It Has a Message for Him
- Biden Revokes Trump Report Promoting "Patriotic Education"
- How Tuskegee Airmen Fought Military Segregation With Nonviolent Action
- What the History of the Ku Klux Klan Can Teach Us about the Capitol Riot
- Reconstruction Era Expert On Why Politicians Use Terms Unity And Healing
- The COVID-19 Vaccination Drive May be Slow—But it’s Already Faster than Any in History
- Operation Desert Shirt