NYHS Fellowships for 2021-22 Deadlines Begin in JanuaryHistorians in the News
tags: New York Historical Society, fellowships, urban history
The New-York Historical Society is now accepting applications for its fellowship program for the 2021–2022 academic year. Leveraging its rich collections documenting American history from the perspective of New York City, New-York Historical’s fellowships—open to scholars at various times during their academic careers—provide scholars with deep resources and an intellectual community to develop new research and publications.
The New-York Historical Society offers several long- and short-term fellowships during the academic year. Fellowships are open to scholars at various times during their academic careers. Applicants are advised that they may not participate in external employment while holding a fellowship. In other words, fellows are fully in residence during the term of their fellowships. See below for instructions and application checklists for each fellowship. The application deadline for most fellowships is January 15, 2021.
comments powered by Disqus
- Hank Aaron's Lasting Impact is Measured in More than Home Runs
- Hank Aaron's 715th, Called by Vin Scully
- Washington Must Treat White Supremacist Terrorism as a Transnational Threat
- Charlottesville Inspired Biden to Run. Now It Has a Message for Him
- Biden Revokes Trump Report Promoting "Patriotic Education"
- How Tuskegee Airmen Fought Military Segregation With Nonviolent Action
- What the History of the Ku Klux Klan Can Teach Us about the Capitol Riot
- Reconstruction Era Expert On Why Politicians Use Terms Unity And Healing
- The COVID-19 Vaccination Drive May be Slow—But it’s Already Faster than Any in History
- Operation Desert Shirt