HNN Will Be Off for the WeekHNN
Thanksgiving greetings to the HNN community! I'm personally thankful to have spent most of 2020 connecting with this community of writers and readers and promoting the value of history in the public square.
HNN will be observing the holiday by taking the week off. New op eds will return on December 6, and history-related news and opinion from around the web will be reposted starting on November 30. Newsletters for email subscribers will return on December 2.
Also, HNN's annual fund drive will begin after Thanksgiving. The cajoling, badgering and hectoring will commence then. For now, I wish all of you a restful and safe holiday.
--Michan Connor, HNN Editor in Chief
comments powered by Disqus
- He Escaped Death as a Kamikaze Pilot. 70 Years Later, He Told His Story.
- The Trump Administration Just Made the Citizenship Test Harder. How Would You Do?
- Trump Hints at Another Act in Four Years, Just Like Grover Cleveland
- Laws and Customs Guide Presidential Transitions — But Some Go off the Rails Anyway
- Democrats Introduce Legislation to Strike Slavery Exception in 13th Amendment
- Washington History Seminar: Mira Siegelberg on "Statelessness: A Modern History" (Monday, Dec. 7)
- Beloved University of Kentucky History Professor Dies from COVID-19 Months into Retirement
- David Hackett, Historian and Holocaust Expert, Dies at 80
- American History Scholar Richard Polenberg Dies at 83
- What Does African American Studies Need to Thrive?