The Danger is Government
Were the Jewish people living in Germany in 1933 being paranoid and delusional, the way many people who are concerned about Second Amendment rights are being described now, when they feared they would be killed by their own government? In this video where Walter Williams talks about the true purpose of the Second Amendment he asks the question are we in any less of a threat of tranny from our government in Washington than we were in 1787? History is absolutely clear on this point the, answer is yes. Many people have observed time and time again that when government says it is doing something for your own good it is not telling us the truth. The 20th century state has shown itself to be the greatest killer of all time. To those, who were like those living Nazi Germany, saying it could never happen here they need to be aware that our Justice Department has issued a memo asserting that the chief executive has the right to execute any American he or she chooses to. This document says the government is not required “to have clear evidence” that an attack against the United States will occur in the immediate future to determine that an imminent threat is posed by a U.S. citizen. We must remember that when government kills an individal it does so in the name of the general benefit, a concept whose definition is always changing and always expanding.
comments powered by Disqus
- History Says Bloomberg 2020 Would Be a Sure Loser
- Then and now: How Trump impeachment hearing is different
- Poland asks Netflix to make changes to documentary about Nazi death camp guard
- What is a caliph? The Islamic State tries to boost its legitimacy by hijacking a historic institution
- Russian Historian Professor, Found With Bag of Severed Arms, Admits He Killed Student
- Black Perspectives Publishes Online Forum: "Researching, Teaching, and Embodying the Black Diaspora"
- Distinguished professor, civil war historian James I. “Bud” Robertson Jr. passes away
- Noel Ignatiev, scholar who called for abolishing whiteness, dies at 78
- Historians Elizabeth Catte, Rebecca Solnit, and Peniel Joseph Quoted in Washington Post Article, "The Democrats Are Moving Left. Will America Follow?"
- When Southern Historians Made History Themselves