The Real Reason for the Drug War
Various sources of information such as the United States Congress, the British public, and the Mayor of New York are indicating this week that we are finally understanding that when he had employee Winifred Black write in her 1932 book Dope the Story of the Living Dead, “The man who smokes hashish runs through the streets hacking and killing everyone he meets”, William Randolph Hearst was not trying to help or protect people, he was just trying to sell newspapers.
comments powered by Disqus
- History Says Bloomberg 2020 Would Be a Sure Loser
- Then and now: How Trump impeachment hearing is different
- Poland asks Netflix to make changes to documentary about Nazi death camp guard
- What is a caliph? The Islamic State tries to boost its legitimacy by hijacking a historic institution
- Russian Historian Professor, Found With Bag of Severed Arms, Admits He Killed Student
- Black Perspectives Publishes Online Forum: "Researching, Teaching, and Embodying the Black Diaspora"
- Distinguished professor, civil war historian James I. “Bud” Robertson Jr. passes away
- Noel Ignatiev, scholar who called for abolishing whiteness, dies at 78
- Historians Elizabeth Catte, Rebecca Solnit, and Peniel Joseph Quoted in Washington Post Article, "The Democrats Are Moving Left. Will America Follow?"
- When Southern Historians Made History Themselves