by Walter L. Hixson
There is still time for Trump to reverse his legacy of diplomatic ineptitude. If he fails to do so he may well go down in history as the most feckless foreign policy president in American history.
French President Emmanuel Macron on Sunday marked 75 years since the roundup of some 13,000 Jews to be sent to Nazi death camps, calling France's responsibility a "stark truth" at a ceremony attended by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
- How Minneapolis made Prince
- This Art Was Looted 123 Years Ago. Will It Ever Be Returned?
- 75 Years After Auschwitz Liberation, Worry That ‘Never Again’ Is Not Assured
- Marker will honor civil rights activist Fannie Lou Hamer
- The Titanic Wreck Will Now Be Protected Under a 'Momentous Agreement' With the U.S.
- The Future of the Academy at the Association of American Colleges and Universities
- The Way We Write History Has Changed
- Rethinking How We Train Historians
- Building a digital archive for decaying paper documents, preserving centuries of records about enslaved people
- The Radical Lives of Abolitionists