by Walter L. Hixson
The Atlantic magainze is distinguished by the intensity of its Zionist distortions of the past and present of the Palestine conflict.
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Maha Nassar
The decades-long process that led to the creation of Israel involved plenty of Palestinian suffering.
SOURCE: The Atlantic
by Benny Morris
The representative’s account of the Arab-Israeli conflict relies on origin myths about the birth of Israel.
- Will The Coronavirus Change How Skeptics Think About Science?
- Pandemic Journal, March 30–April 5
- Myron Rolle, now a doctor treating coronavirus patients, draws on football background in crisis
- Will the Virus Trigger a Second Arab Spring?
- Comfort From a 102-Year-Old Who has Lived Through a Flu Pandemic, the Depression and WWII