SOURCE: Tokyo Review
The China-related story that most agitated the minds of Japanese academia this fall was undoubtedly the arrest of Iwatani Nobu, a professor of modern Chinese history at Hokkaidō University, detained in early September on suspicion of spying during a trip to Beijing.
SOURCE: Huffington Post
Trump is “a manifestation of the ugliness that’s in us,” Princeton’s Eddie Glaude Jr. told MSNBC.
SOURCE: Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Fang Zhou’s comments are the latest made by faculty members and students at Georgia’s public colleges and universities to come under fire.
- How the Religious Right Has Transformed the Supreme Court
- Down With Judicial Supremacy!
- A Neighborhood’s Race Affects Home Values More Now Than in 1980
- H.R. McMaster on Trump's White House and American National Security (Video)
- Trump's Praise of Robert E. Lee Gets Pushback from Minnesotans Proud of State's Role at Gettysburg
- Look What Has Been Taken From Black Americans
- Watching “Watchmen” as a Descendant of the Tulsa Race Massacre
- The Harvard Community Reflects on the Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- TODAY: Eric Weitz "A World Divided: The Global Struggle for Human Rights in the Age of Nation-States"
- Russian Police Detain History Professor After Protest