by Martin Halpern
80 years ago, thousands of people rioted at the San Antonio Municipal Auditorium to prevent the Communist Party from holding a public meeting. The story reminds us that words can often incite violence.
- An Act of Remembering Native American Children Who Died so Long Ago
- June Willenz, Champion of Women in the Military, Dies at 95
- Remembering Ray Eurquhart, a Lifelong Activist Radicalized in the Military
- 9/11 Families Outraged by 'Massive Coverup’ Linking Saudi Arabian Official to Hijackers
- Charlottesville Official Wants To Revisit Statues’ Removal